Specialising in Residential, Memory and Respite Care
Park View Care Home, on the outskirts of Forest Hall Village, is ideally situated for Newcastle, Northumberland and the outstanding North East coastline. The Home is purpose built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Park View Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipmentLift access on each floor
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments
- Beautifully presented gardens
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody, eye tests and dental care (at an additional charge)
- We understand the importance of independence and encourage our residents to participate in the many varied and regular activities. These include gentle exercise, bingo, cards, cinema nights, carpet bowls, art classes, music and regular celebrations for the residents and their families.
How to find us
Park View, Feetham Avenue, Forest Hall, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 9QN.
A message from the manager
"I would love to welcome you to our beautiful Home in Forest Hall and give you the chance to meet our extended family – both the residents and Staff at Park View.
All our Staff are passionate about ensuring that each day in our Home is a great day for everyone!
It is also very important to us, that you, the family, feel secure knowing your loved one is happy and well cared for.
Come and look around Park View, have a chat over tea and cakes and ask any questions about the Home and care we offer."
Andrei Dancus, Park View Care Home Manager