Specialising in care for younger people with mental health needs
The Chestnut Suite at Woodside Grange Care Home is ideally situated on the outskirts of Thornaby which lies within the historic county boundaries of the North Riding of Yorkshire.
It is easily accessible from Middlesbrough, Darlington, Redcar and Cleveland. The newly completed suite offers 14 beautifully decorated bedrooms with en-suite facilities in contemporary surroundings and relaxing gardens.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities
- Large open plan lounge diner
- Fully equipped skills kitchen designed with variable height surfaces to facilitate wheel chair users
- Separate activities room
- Washing and drying facilities
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody and dental care (at an additional charge)
Situated on the ground floor the Chestnut Suite provides residential accommodation for younger people with mental health needs. Our care is based on the recovery model which encourages and supports residents to live independent lives. This is achieved by helping them to build on their existing capabilities and to learn new skills. Residents are also encouraged to make their own decisions but are sensitively supported as required.
The Home is part of the local community and therefore offers real life experiences to its residents. We also encourage and support individuals to access education and work opportunities in the town.
How to find us
Tedder Avenue, Thornaby, Stockton on Tees, TS17 9JP.