Offering Specialised Nursing Dementia Care
The Maple Suite at Woodside Grange Care Home is ideally situated on the outskirts of Thornaby which lies within the historic county boundaries of the North Riding of Yorkshire.
It is easily accessible from Middlesbrough, Darlington, Redcar and Cleveland. The newly completed suite offers beautifully decorated bedrooms with en-suite facilities in contemporary surroundings and relaxing gardens.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with nursing beds and en-suite facilities
- Large open plan lounge diner
- Lift access
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody and dental care (at an additional charge)
Our Specialist Care
Situated on the second floor the Maple Suite provides residential accommodation to residents who have dementia and need nursing support from specialist nurses (Registered Mental Nurses). Residents with the more advanced stages of dementia often have physical health problems that require qualified nursing care.
We understand the importance of independence and encourage our residents to participate in the many varied and regular activities. These include gentle exercise, bingo, cards, cinema nights, carpet bowls, art classes, music and regular celebrations for the residents and their families.
How to find us
Tedder Avenue, Thornaby, Stockton on Tees, TS17 9JP.