Specialising in Residential, Memory, and Respite Care, Nursing Dementia and the Care of People of Working Age with Learning Difficulties.
Woodside Grange Care Home is ideally situated on the outskirts of Thornaby which lies within the historic county boundaries of the North Riding of Yorkshire. It is easily accessible from Middlesbrough, Darlington, Redcar, Cleveland and North Yorkshire.
The Home is purpose built offering spacious accommodation with beautifully decorated rooms in homely surroundings with relaxing gardens.
Woodside Grange Care Home aims to ensure that our residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment where independence and personal needs are always considered by compassionate and highly trained staff.
The Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has awarded Woodside Grange the ‘Clinical quality incentive fund’ for achieving outstanding success in the following categories - Care Planning, Training, Catheter Care.
- Spacious bedrooms are fully furnished with en-suite facilities
- Comfortable communal lounges with space to chat to friends or more privately with family
- Easily accessible bathing and shower rooms with specialist equipment
- Lift access on each floor
- Spacious dining rooms with the facilities for families to make their own refreshments
- Delicious home cooked traditional food and additional menu choice
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi internet access
- Specialist equipment will be provided on assessment
- Laundry service
- Hairdressing, chiropody and dental care (at an additional charge)
We understand the importance of independence and encourage our residents to participate in the many varied and regular activities. These include gentle exercise, bingo, cards, cinema nights, carpet bowls, art classes, music and regular celebrations for the residents and their families.
How to find us
Tedder Avenue, Thornaby, Stockton on Tees, TS17 9JP.
A message from the manager
"We would love to welcome you to Woodside Grange and give you the chance to meet our smiling team of staff and take a look around our wonderful Home which we are all very proud of.
Please drop in for a chat over a cup of tea and our delicious homemade cakes. We will be delighted to answer your questions and explain the exceptional support we offer to all our residents."
Julia Hodgson, Woodside Grange Service Manager